Pictures may show optional equipment.
- 1.5 Liter 4 Cylinder Turbo
- Color Matching Removable Capshade
- 6 Speed Auto Trans with Paddle Shifters
- Cruise Control
- Bluetooth Enabled Sound with Kicker™ Amp
- Boost and Shift Gauge
- Heated Seats
- Stainless Dead Pedal
- Gloss Black 19” Wheels
- GTS Exclusive: Mesquite Brown Exterior Color
- GTS Exclusive: Individualized Number Plate
- GTS Exclusive: Dakota Brown Leather Interior
- GTS Exclusive: Capshade Quilting
- GTS Exclusive: Brembo Brakes
- Wooden Steering Wheel with Gloss Black Center
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
A grand tourer with the options and accessories most demanded by the educated public, the Carmel GT is the epitome classy escape.
Exclusively available with a Mesquite Brown exterior, a body matching capeshade, and model exclusive Dakota Brown leather interior.
Comfort and Convenience
Notable engine features include:
- Dual Overhead Cam (DOHC) design
- Inline four-cylinder (I-4) configuration
- Variable Valve Timing (VVT)
- Direct injection
Carmel by the numbers*
Security and Convenience
The convenience of no fuss fob-in-the-pocket push start and the security of a multi encrypted signal.
F1 inspired push-rod suspension allows for a compact suspension footprint and progressive movement.
- Inboard suspension enables lower profile design
- Forged aluminum control arms significantly increase strength
- Unequal length control arms provides improved camber throughout full suspension travel
6-Speed Automatic with Paddle Shifters and Shift Gauge
- Paddle shifters enable semi-manual shifting of the transmission. Driver is able to tap left to downshift or tap right to upshift to accommodate more precise control of performance.
- Shift gauge identifies gear shifts as driver utilizes the paddle shifters.
- 6.11:1 gear ratio spread, which contributes to a balance of performance and fuel economy.
- Clutch-to-clutch concept delivers optimal shift timing.
- Adaptive shift controls include automatic grade braking, which commands the transmission to remain in a lower gear if the vehicle is decelerating or coasting on a downgrade.
All Vanderhalls come equipped with thermal circuit breakers that are designed for the protection and isolation of high current circuits up to 200A. The manual trip can be used to switch off and isolate the circuit, when use of battery trickle charger is not feasible, to isolate the battery for storage periods of time longer than 14 consecutive days.
A battery trickle charger lead is also included to protect the life of the battery during similar periods of extended storage.
Gloss black hoops, gas cap, steering wheel and mirror uprights elegantly trim the Carmel GTS.
Gear select and boost gauge are both standard on the new Carmel GTS.
Features for the New 2020 Carmel GTS
19″ Gloss Black Wheels
Stainless Dead Pedals
Tan Leather Interior
Bluetooth Enabled Sound System with 200 Watt Kicker Amplifier
Locking Glove Box
Contrasting Stitch Quilted Capshade
Stainless Cup Holders
Leather Door Pulls
Manual Actuating Hood
Individualized Number Plate
Vanderhall roadsters are built with passion and by hand. The Venice and Carmel models feature a mono-aluminum chassis with a composite ABS body and a 1.4 or a 1.5 liter, four-cylinder turbocharged engine mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission. Click the button below to contact us.
For more information on the Carmel GTS
Vanderhall autocycles are three-wheeled motorcycles. It is not an automobile. It does not have airbags and it does not meet automotive safety standards. Three wheel vehicles may handle differently than other vehicles, especially in wet conditions. Always wear a DOT-approved full-face helmet and fasten seatbelts. The Driver may need a valid motorcycle endorsement.